Six charming holiday rental villas situated in the beautiful Mediterranean coastal town of Kalkan, Turkey. The villas are set in delightful communal gardens and each have private pool and sun terrace. They are in a quiet position, providing a peaceful haven and wonderful sea views.
The gardens are filled with Olive, lemon, orange, fig and banana trees as well as a wide selection of flowering shrubs and plants including roses, hibiscus, oleander, geraniums and bougainvillea. There is a wonderful cushioned Kosk (traditional raised, shaded, Turkish seating area) which is a perfect place to retreat and escape the heat of the day and there are two stone built barbecues - great for outdoor entertaining.
Each detached villa has:
- Private terrace with freshwater swimming pool
- Sea views
- Large living space – tastefully furnished
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathrooms with both bath and shower
- Downstairs washroom (off living area)
- 2 ensuite bedrooms, both with balconies and sea views
- Airconditioning throughout
- Large open fireplace
- Wall mounted safe
Two of the villas have a third bedroom, in the form of a self contained studio, on the lower ground floor. This room has its own private entrance from the garden, so great for teenagers! but not suitable for children under the age of 16yrs.
Each studio room has:
- Double / twin beds
- Ensuite shower room
- Tea / coffee making facilities
The Viewpoint villas are situated in a quiet area half way along the Kalamar road in Kalkan.
- 15 minutes walk to the centre of Kalkan
- 20 minutes walk to the harbour
- 10 minutes walk to the beach club in Kalamar bay offering a selection of watersports.
There is a local shop and a few small, good quality restaurants within the local vicinity.
The Viewpoint villas have the added security of a resident concierge, who will welcome you at the property. Rental price of the villa also includes a daily rubbish removal, full clean and towel /linen change twice per week and all electricity, gas and airconditioning. The pool, sun terrace and gardens are maintained on a daily basis. A welcome hamper is provided for all guests on arrival at the property.